My Screaming Twenties has been nominated for this award by the wonderful Christine over at Brave and Reckless. Christine is a fierce writer who harnesses her strength and vulnerability to create pieces of raw beauty which inspire me, all of the time.
The rule is – write seven interesting facts about yourself then pass the award on to fifteen of your favourite bloggers. I would love to nominate more than fifteen and I am also conscious of others already nominating some of my favourites, so I shall try my best to share the work of writers I believe are fantastic and thoroughly deserve some love and recognition!
- In my left eye part of my iris seeps into my pupil – it’s considered a cataract I was born with but it has no adverse effect on my vision.
- I eat Battenberg cake marzipan exterior first and then each square individually.
- I need food, water and to-do lists to sustain me.
- I’m not fussy about what I write in or what with even though I will probably be married in a Paperchase.
- Sunshine in the morning and at 9pm is my definition of bliss.
- My alcoholic drink of choice is a classic G&T.
- I’ve just realised fact number one is perhaps the only interesting fact in this list. I’m sorry. (I apologise far too much.)
I’d like to nominate:
Brandewulf – Brandewijn Words
Paul F. Lenzi – Poesy plus Polemics
Vidur Sahdev – VerseInEmotion
Jem Croucher – Jemverse
Juansen Dizon – Lonely Blue Boy
Rahul Gaur – Smoke words every day.
Eric – My Sword and Shield…
Daffni Gingerich – Daffniblog
F G M – WORDS IN THE LIGHT
Amanda C. Hawk – Poetic Trials